Halebank Parish Council Logo Link
Parish Council

Reporting A Crime

Back home  /  Community Safety  /  Reporting A Crime


Is it an emergency? Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away? If so, please call 999 now.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use the textphone service 18000 or text on 999 if you've pre-registered with the emergency SMS service.

If the crime is not urgent but still requires reporting.

Alternatively, report a crime online at Report a crime | Cheshire Constabulary

For questions or concerns about policing matters, please contact your PCSO in the first instance. stephen.marnick@cheshire.police.co.uk

Speeding concerns can be reported online – www.cheshire.police.uk – in the search bar type in "Speeding" and this will lead you to the reporting page.

Updates can also be found on the Ditton & Hale Police Facebook account.

Please do not report Crime incidents via social media or email.

Get In Touch

07926 995697

Where We Are

© 2024 – Halebank Parish Council